Monday, May 28, 2012

He Tickles my Heart

Oh, I love how my li'l boy adores me! He's truly one sweet thing who can give me a thousand hugs and kisses a day. I'm actually enjoying all these now, including his constant praises and 'flattery' words, like 'You're the best Cook' and 'You're so pretty!' Yeah, I'm not sure if there's a need for me to go for Regency Beauty Schools if that's the case. LOL! Yeah, he sure does now how to tickle my heart.

Anyways, I'm relishing all these moments while he's still young. I know that a stage will also come when they don't want to be seen kissing their parents and etc. Oh, I just hope that stage won't come and my boy will be as sweet as always... :)

This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com or contact Regency Beauty Institute – 3583 Alpine Avenue NW – Walker, MI 49544

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates