Saturday, October 1, 2011

Fun Science Facts

I'm a homeschooling mom and quite honestly I'm enjoying homeschooling my daughter as much as she does because I'm also re-learning a lot of things from her program. It's quite amusing because many times when we read her Science books, I'll be the first one to react and be amazed with some science facts. I can't help but mutter to myself, " Hmmm, I never knew that..." My daughter on the other hand would be wondering what I was saying to myself. So, that's one of the advantages of homeschooling.. the child learns, the mom also 'learns'. :)

Anyways, here's a graphic which I just saw. I enjoyed reading this graphic and I'll surely show this to my 'student' tomorrow. I'm sure she will love it and will be telling her Appa ( father) all these fun facts!

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates