Friday, October 21, 2011

Aspiring Golfer?

I guess at my age it’s high time that I would have regular exercise. I mean everybody should exercise, but I never seem to make it a habit growing up. I am not sporty, either. Sometimes I envy those people who are, because they really find time to play the sport that they love and at the same time, be healthy.
So If you were to let me choose a sport , maybe I’d rather play golf. Oh, that's just because it's one of the sports that doesn't require much running and physical activity. I know, it would take years of practice before I’d be a good player but who does not need years to be a good sports person in the first place? Of course I should also think of the costs: the equipment, a good golf course gps system and yes, you guessed it! Golf clothes!

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates