Saturday, July 24, 2010

TSMSS- You Know Better Than I



This is one very touching song from the animated movie, Joseph King of Dreams. It does remind us that God knows better than we do in every circumstance that we are in. I remember watching this movie the first time when both my girl and I were teary eyed watching this part of the movie.

For more Then Sings My Soul Saturdays entries, please click the badge below.

https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEitmUn_7jP45Z68flzakEdoT5zauET0GYN_YxhyphenhyphenN_pRn-vxtBzYUsyc-EQRZj_ubuMtXRbWKV0Z1QXAs6E8exClAMrjVhewoOUGjVtbvX6SD2cbYqBDrmkbeWeNYRrZdiXfA2ZN-pq1eyE/s1600/sat.jpg

2 comments:

Michelle said...

This looks like it would be a great movie. Thanks for posting.

Mocha with Linda said...

I wasn't familiar with this. Thanks for sharing!

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates