Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The Flood - Unending?

Once again our house got flooded last night as well as thousands of people in the city. The people have been alerted that the typhoon will reach its peak at 8:00 PM tonight and 1:00 AM tomorrow. Please do pray that the calamity will end and the people will be safe. If there’s a Survey Softwarethat can assess the needs of the people, I’m positive that many will need clean water, shelter, warm food and clothing. Please pray for our city and its people here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Wednesday! Bloghoppin' here... Hey, I have an interesting tutorial for you that I have written myself. It is about adding Adsense on your Single Post in XML template. I hope you'll like it! God Bless you!

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates