Thursday, January 1, 2009

The First Day of the Year

Thank you Lord for another year has started!

We celebrated our New year with our family gathered together for worship, sharing, gift giving and all night video watching! It was fun to celebrate with family and adopted family members. We all enjoyed our overflowing food and drinks while the kids loved their gifts. Our party had a Hawaiian theme, so everyone was dressed with something Hawaiian while our food was more on barbecued meats and salads. It was awesome!

We started grilling our food and eating at 7 pm and ended at 3:00 AM. Yes, it was an all night celebration and I could barely move because I was so full. And after our party, I also had to face a mountain of dishes to wash. Our house helper went back home so, it was my turn to do the dishes. I wouldn't have mind if we have a beautiful Copper Kitchen Sink to wash our dishes but our sink is a bit high ( or maybe I'm just too short) and it was quite a task to wash the heavy bowls and plates. But nevertheless, I did my task with joy at 3:30 AM as my heart was just overflowing with so much of gratefulness to God for a fun celebration we had.

And speaking of Copper Sink, you might want to check out the site with Artisan copper sinks that are of the highest quality available at wholesale prices.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates