Thursday, December 13, 2012

My Favorite Tea

I've never been a tea drinker until I tried Thailand's Cha Yen  or iced milk tea and Malaysia's 3 Layer Tea. I just had the 3 layer tea this morning and it was really so delicious! It's been awhile since I had 3 layer tea and  looking at my photo right now makes me want to have one. 


I have actually found out how to make this tea. It's really quite easy as it's just like making a normal tea where you'll need Affordable Sieves, evaporated milk  but it's the palm sugar ( melaka sugar) the dark colored sugar that gives the distinct flavor of the tea. A few times we went around to look for this special sugar so we can just buy a bottle and make our own 3 layer tea at home, but to no avail. Maybe next time, we have to look harder. I would really love to make my own 3 layer tea.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates