Sunday, February 28, 2010

Yummy Sunday - Lab-Gre Shake




Introducing the Lab Gre Shake. Recipe created since 1986.

Even before Mcflurry was introduced in the market, my cousin and I already 'discovered' the yummy taste of putting the following inside the blender: Nips chocolate (similar to M&Ms), Nissan wafer, Hero cookies ( similar to Oreo) together with the crushed ice, chocolate powder, milk and sugar. We were only elementary students at that time and we kinda experimented with our new blender. Both of us were also chocoholics so, that explains how we collaborated on this great recipe.


The ingredients:



Anyways, when I went back home last year, I introduced our original Lab Gre shake to my nieces and nephews..and they loved it!

By the way, we named the shake Lab Gre because that's our ( my cousin and I) nicknames joined together.


2 comments:

Kero said...

i love hero cookies! tagal ko na hindi nakatikim nyan hehe.

your recipe is definitely more fun than McFlurry :)

hope you can visit my entry here http://kcelebration.blogspot.com/2010/02/lunch-date-at-tony-romas.html

Perfectly Blended said...

looks yummy! Why haven't you introduced this to me before? LOL!

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates