Sunday, February 28, 2010

60 Baht Glasses

We were in Carrefour yesterday and I was amazed when I saw that the cheap glasses that they used to sell and 99 Baht is now on sale at 60 baht!! No, I won't get tempted anymore. I know what these cheap glasses can do to my eyes. They can surely spoil my eyes can give me terrible headache. I had experienced that before, I used my hubby's sunglasses which we bought at a very cheap price and we regretted buying them. I better wait, save a bit of money and buy good quality sun glasses for my self and Hubby. We will definitely be needing good quality sunglasses as summer is fast approaching.

And by the way, speaking about sunglasses, if you are in need of cheap but quality prescription eyeglasses, then try to buy them at one famous online shop called Zenni Optical. This shop has great online reviews from very satisfied customers like the article that I just read just now. With our economy now, it is still possible to get quality and durable stuff but at a very low cost. And by the way, these glasses are not just cheap and of good quality but they're stylish and fashionable too.

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates