Tuesday, January 5, 2021

365 Days of Gratitude

It has been almost 4 years since I last posted in this blog. I'm not sure if this blog is still accessible to the public. But nevertheless, as part of my resolutions for 2021. I'd like to write a gratitude post for each day. It will just be a simple photo to help me remind of the day and a short post of what I'm grateful for.

Currently, I have a personal journal which I call 'One Thousand Blessings' which i write all the blessings and things I'm thankful for each day. Today, I've written my 193rd entry. Writing all the things I'm grateful for each day, helps me appreciate everything in life, big and small. Most of all, it helps me worship God more as I'm thankful for everything He is doing in my life! 

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates