Thursday, March 13, 2014

My Sis is Coming!

My sis is coming next month and we're excited! It's really a great blessing to live 'nearby' our homecountry since we get to have our families visit us 'often'. Last year, my mom and sis got to visit us, then this time my older sis and brother in law are coming too.
I haven't started out planning on the activities we should do when they come. It's a bit busy though because we have an ongoing summer workshop during their visit. But we could also squeeze some time to go around. Not sure though if we could visit the place where they sell silver jewelry. My other sis buys them for her business. It's much cheaper to buy from here than other places and other online sources.

Anyways, let me get start planning on my sis itinerary... :)

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates