Saturday, February 1, 2014

Music Practice

Today's our music practice in the church and my daughter is going with me. After a few years in this local church, it's just recently that I committed myself to join the music team. Now with the kids a bit grown up, I'm a bit more free and able to do things that I could never do before.  

During my first music practice a few weeks ago, I immediately felt at 'home'. I was a part of the music team back  at home during my younger years.Yes, I remember our weekly pactices, team devotions and playing the musical instruments .  And being in the ministry has truly helped me a lot in my spiritual growth. So, that's why I'm encouraging my daughter now and letting her join the practice. She can sing but I think she will just be having a bit of a problem with the songs since we will be singing the Thai worship songs. ;)

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates