Saturday, August 3, 2013

Music at the Start of the Day

One of the first things that I do in the morning is to tune in to KLove.com. I just love to listen to Christian music and whenever there's no music that's playing, the house just seems too quiet. Listening to this kind of music has also rubbed on to my kids as I can hear them singing the songs they hear. They just need a live band with fender telecaster deluxe at musicians friend to accompany them. :) Sometimes, I can't help but be amazed that they can memorize the song lyrics better than me. Or maybe I'm just  bad with remembering  lyrics.

Anyways, if you haven't tried it yet. Try starting your day with inspiring music, and you can see that indeed you're spirits can be lifted up very early in the morning. :)

No comments:

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates