Sunday, June 29, 2008

One Word Meme

Zriz tagged me this time and it's 31 questions which you are simply going to answer with one word, hence, One Word Meme.

These are the questions:
1. Where is your cell phone? van
2. Your significant other? Jesu
3. Your hair? Black
4. Your mother? Nanay
5. Your father? Tatay
6. Your favorite thing? laptop
7. Your dream last night? none
8 Your favorite drink? Coke!
9. Your dream/goal? travel
10. The room you’re in? Bedroom
11. Your hobby? Blogging
12. Your fear? accident
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Mal,Phi or THai
14. What you’re not? tall
15. Muffins? chocolate chip
16. One of your wish list items? oven
17. Where you grew up? Dumaguete
18. The last thing you did? eat
19. What are you wearing? night gown
20. Favorite Gadget? laptop
21. Your pets? rabbit
22. Your computer? Acer
23. Your mood? cool
24. Missing someone? yes
25. Your car? Nissan
26. Something you’re not wearing? watch
27. Favorite store? Tesco
28. Like someone? Yes
29. Your favorite color? Blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? yesterday


I'll complete this tag tomorrow.. I'm already too sleepy..gu nyt!

1 comment:

MakeTraffic said...

Hi, I'm looking to build up my links for my blog, Project Heavy Traffic.
Would you like to exchange links with me?
Please visit: http://projectheavytraffic.blogspot.com
and leave your blog URL. I'll reciprocate by linking to your blog. Thanks.

 

Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates